Digital Fashion Pro Basic Version 9 - Professional Fashion Design Software System
- Design Shirts, T-shirts, Jeans, Pants & Shorts for Men and Women
- Includes Digital Fabrics & Hundreds of Customizable Clothing Templates
- Includes Step by Step Tutorials (Videos & Screenshots)
- Super Easy to Use - For Beginners & Professionals
- Ships out 3 Business Days after order from our USA Headquarters
- Works with Windows, Mac & Chromebook
Create Professional Digital Fashion Sketches
Drawing Skills Not Required
Go From Aspiring Fashion Designer to Pro With Digital Fashion Pro!
The Fashion Industry's #1 Fashion Design Software System for Fashion Designers, Clothing Lines, Professionals, Aspiring Fashion Designers, Beginners and Schools Worldwide! Digital Fashion Pro is also taught in over 300 High School & College Level Fashion Design Classes. Easily create your own professional fashion sketches, design your own clothing line, work on your portfolio & more! Includes model poses, over 300 customizable clothing templates and digital fabric textures to use in your designs to give them a realistic look. Order Digital Fashion Pro Today To Get Started!
On Sale Today For Just $199 During Our Super 1 Day Sale! $199 or 4 Payments of $50 Through Sezzle (USA & Canada Only for the Sezzle Option)
Regular Price: $399.
Order Now To Save!
Safe and Secure SSL Online Ordering.
About Digital Fashion Pro:
Digital Fashion Pro 9 is a powerful CAD Fashion Design System for today's professional and aspiring fashion designers who want a program that can design cutting edge designs without limitations at a great price. Start designing and creating professional fashion sketches today with Digital Fashion Pro even if you can't draw. Since 2004, we have been helping aspiring fashion designers & ordinary people who may not have a fashion background learn how to create their own professional clothing designs and start professional clothing lines. Design Menswear and Women's Wear.
Just bring your creativity and let Digital Fashion Pro help you do the rest. No drawing skills, sewing skills or prior experience needed to create pro level fashion designs. Don't be afraid to invest in your dream of designing clothing or creating your own clothing line. Today is a fantastic day to start your journey into the world of fashion! Digital Fashion Pro makes it easy to create your fashion sketches, manage them, edit them, print them out, email them and share them.
Basic Edition Version 9 Feature Highlights:
Design Menswear, Women's Wear - Basic Tees, Tops, Pants, Shorts
* Digital Fashion Pro Basic V9 is delivered on Digital Fashion Pro USB Flash Drive for Windows, Mac and Chromebooks.
* Men and Women Clothing Templates Featuring basic fronts and backs of: Pants, Shorts, Tanks, Tees, Polos
* Male and Female Basic T-Shape Model (Arms Out To The Sides) Front & Back View + New Side Pose
* Models come in a variety of skin tones & hair styles
* 105 Digital Fabric Files featuring: Cottons, Velour, Terry Cloth, Nylon, Thermal, Camouflage, Denim, Khaki, and Knits
* Button, Zippers, Hangtags and Pocket Templates
* Includes Tutorials & Training Videos / Basic Training Course that take you step by step through designing your first garments
* E-Training Guide features step by step design instruction & screen shots
* Templates to Create Skinny Jeans, Leggings, Wide Leg, Straight Leg, Wide Leg, Capris, Low Rise, High Rise!
* Over 300 Templates are included
* All Clothing Templates are fully vector so that they are super easy to manipulate, change, customize & alter
Digital Fashion Pro Basic V9 Features:
Design Menswear, Women's Wear
* Design Your Own Clothing Line, Portfolio, Lookbook
* Over 300 Hundred of Clothing Templates that You can Modify & Customize
* 100 Digital Fabric Files That You Can Add to Your Designs + Use Regular Colors
* Comes with Easy to Follow Step by Step Training Tutorials (Video & eGuide)
* Basic Fashion Design Course and System Training
* You Can Print Your Designs
* Send Your Designs to Your Manufacturer For Them to Make Your Line
What happens after you order: You order it. We ship it to you. You it install it on your computer. You watch the training. You start designing your own professional fashion sketches in minutes! It is just that simple and we guarantee our product works just as we describe! Order it Today!
Visit the DigitalFashionPro.com page to see other editions, upgrade libraries (added templates to design more) + Packages that include Clothing Line Start-Up Kits. The Basic Edition has templates for pants, shorts, t-shirts and basic tops only.
Who Uses Digital Fashion Pro - Industry Clients / Schools / Community Outreach
Testimonials - Section I
"I am loving this program and it is quite easy to use. I am thrilled and so excited to have my designs come to life! The information I received from your book "How to start a Clothing Line" proved to be so valuable to me as I was able to save so much time and it really prevented me from making costly mistakes. I am off to Indonesia in November to tour the factory where I will have my clothing made. BRAVO to you guys for making my dreams come true! A fashion designer is born!!!"
- M. Mendicino
"I love your software and recommend it any chance I get. You were my life saver and self-esteem. You helped me make my freelance designs a success. THANK YOU FOR REMEMBERING THOSE WHO JUST CAN'T GO TO THE FASHION SCHOOLS and giving us the same opportunity to be just as good and successful by using your software."
- Vida Craddock - Designs by Vida
"Was so excited when I received your programmes! As a small fashion business, anything that helps make the process of working from an idea to designing, then producing, makes the whole experience even more enjoyable. Your programs are helping me achieve my goals!"
- R. Brunton
"Thank you so much for creating the Digital Fashion Pro software! It has been a joy to work with...!!"
- T. Leaks
Order Today - This item ships out in 3 business days or less via USPS. You will receive a tracking number on the day your order ships. How fast it gets to you depends on which delivery method you select during checkout. Note: Use your credit card billing address during checkout as that is the only address we can ship to. Orders processed with Secure SSL Protection. Order safely with confidence. When you order from us - you are ordering from a trusted company that has been around since 2004. We look forward to serving you.
Questions? Call Us - 888-435-9234
System Requirements of Digital Fashion Pro Design Software
To use Digital Fashion Pro Clothing Design Software you need:
* Your Device should have at least 8 GB of free hard disk space available. You will need more than that as you start creating and saving your designs. If you do not have space available – you may want to consider an external hard drive.
* Windows Computer / Laptop With USB Drive Port + Recommendation of at least a 2 GHz Processor and 2 GB RAM Or Higher For Windows
* Mac OS Computer / Laptop With USB Drive or USB-C Converter Adapter (Mac) + Recommendation of at least a 2 GHz Processor and 2 GB RAM Or Higher For Windows & Mac. OS 10.11 or Higher is required.
* Does your Mac Book Pro have a Thunderbolt 3 Connection instead of Standard USB slot? You will need a Thunderbolt 3 to USB Connector to install your Digital Fashion Pro USB. They cost around $10 from Amazon.
* Chromebook / Linux: New: Digital Fashion Pro also works with Chromebook. It will require running Linux Apps and using the Chromebook Terminal to install. Chromebook manufacturing date should be on or after September 2018. Chromebook must have a USB Drive. Recommendation of at least a 2 GHz Processor and 2 GB RAM Or Higher. 8 GB of free hard disk space.
Prices and packages subject to change without notice.
To learn more about Digital Fashion Pro Fashion Design Software
* All check out our How To Start a Clothing Line Blog Here >>
* Check out this article on the fashion design process and how to get your clothing made Here >>
Part II - Testimonials and Reviews from Digital Fashion Pro Clients:
Thanks for the wonderful resources in the Digital Fashion Pro package. I was laid off from my employer in October 2010. I decided that I'd like to launch my own line of handbags, and found your software online. I ordered your materials shortly thereafter, and last month I celebrated the grand opening of my new boutique!
God Bless you, and thanks again!"
-- Jasmine Hapgood
Hi I'm in the military, I been in for eight years. My first duty station was in San Diego, CA where I began to have interest in fashion design. I set up an appointment to visit the fashion school there. I did a tour at the school and was thrilled with the designs. I was going to take classes but the adviser said it would be better to attend the school after I finished my contract in the Navy.
I decided to stay in the Navy but still had the desire to start my on clothing line so I begin searching for fashion design software on the internet because my drawing skills was not great and StartingAClothingline.com website came up. I went to the website and I was a little skeptical at first then after about six months I decided to try it. I ordered the Design Basic Pro and three upgrade package first. Loved the software and decided to order six more upgrades. I think you can tell by my orders that I am really enjoying the software.
The tutorials were on point and the instructor explained it in easy to understand terms; he did an excellent job! I don't have a set style or certain type of clothes that I want to design yet so I'm just exploring the different types of clothing templates and figuring out what really describes me as a designer. I would recommend this to a friend and I give it four stars.
--Debbie W. United States Navy
" Hi my name is Andrea W. My husband ordered Digital Fashion Pro for me, as we want to try and start a small clothing line to see how it goes. I have been to Fashion School many years ago and have always done my designs (not for the fashion industry, for myself) using pencil, paper colored pencils, rapidographs and so on, as well as using "croquis."
I love to tinker with new softwares, but this has "blown me away"! I starting playing around with the software and templates, right out of the box, just to get a feel for it and I have to say, that it has made my life in designing so much easier and I'm astonished at the different manipulations I can do with a template, the software is very easy to understand and it's truly amazing! I love it! I haven't watched the videos completely, but when I get stuck as to how to manipulate a pattern or color or sizing, I then refer to the tutorials and video and it's so easy to find exactly the topic I'm looking for.
Thank you Harper Arrington Publishing and to all the people involved in developing this fantastic software!"
-- Andrea W., Monroe Township New Jersey
I found your company by doing a yahoo search for fashion illustration software. I must admit that I am very suspicious of internet companies but when I saw your client list I realized that some of the schools that I had investigated were your clients. I immediately ordered Digital Fashion Pro along with 3 of your text books. I love your books because they give a realistic view of the fashion world. While loading the software I was getting excited because I knew that I now owned software that I had thought I would only be trained to use. I knew for sure that I had made a good purchase when I showed a friend of mine who is a Casting Director here in Hollywood the software and he stood shocked then finally told me that Linda S (one of the hottest celebrity designers in Hollywood used the same software!)...
-- Lynn Bridges Couture - Los Angeles, CA
I love Digital Fashion Pro and every day I learn something new. It's funny. I surprise myself at times. Denim Wash Factory was the hardest part at first, now I'm a beast at it! Your products along with other things in my life that has happened makes me go hard at becoming a great fashion designer and pushing my own clothing line...."
-- Demond Siobon - Yorgea Clothing
Dear Digital Fashion Pro producer,
I'm pleased to share the joy with you that my dreams from scratching on papers have finally come to an end! I'm a single mom with a 5 year old boy. I work and I do so many activities with my son. Still I manage to keep up with my dreams of one day becoming a successful Designer. I'm almost getting there because my work has become so much easier through Digital Fashion Pro as I`m now able to let my ideas flow in all the direction and in only a few minutes.
Thank you again to the producer of Digital Fashion Pro
-- Tina Wande
My name is Vida. My clothing line is called VUBG Designs, which I am trying to present in 2008 August MAGIC Show. P.S. I love your software and recommend it any chance I get. You were my life saver and self-esteem. You helped me make my freelance designs a success. THANK YOU FOR REMEMBERING THOSE WHO JUST CAN'T GO TO THE FASHION SCHOOLS and giving us the same opportunity to be just as good and successful by using your software.
-- Vida Craddock - VUBG Designs
I was very impressed with the amount of templates that came with the system for the price. I found everything I wanted and more!
-- Keith G., Los Angeles, CA.
FYI: Your purchase could be 100% tax deductible as a business expense if you already have a business on record or if you start your fashion business this year! If you don't have a business or D.B.A. yet don't fret - our How to Start a Clothing Line Course will show you exactly how to get things set up! Therefore, you have nothing to lose but everything to gain! Kick off your fashion career today!