The Clothing Line Business Pack!
How to Start A Clothing Line Business
4 Great Items!
One Day Super Sale Today Only $295! Save Over 25% Off Regular Price!
* You Get 3 Items + 1 Free eBook!
1. The Official Step by Step Guide to Starting a Clothing Line Course - Book ($125 Value)
2. The Ultimate List E-Book 2016 - 500 fashion industry contacts - including clothing manufacturers to make your line and more. ($125 Value - Free With Package)
3. The Clothing Retailer Location List - E-Book - featuring over 1600 retail locations - (Free With Package - No Monetary Value)
4. The Fashion Business Center - Spec Sheets, Line Sheets, Financial Tools, clothing line business plan tools and more! ($125 Value)
Prices and packages subject to change without notice.
Note: Ultimate Fashion Contact List eBook ($125 Value) and Retailers List eBook ($75 Value) are both free with this package. The Retailers List eBook has no monetary value inside of this package.
About This Package
This package gives you the ins and outs of starting and running your own clothing line. Essential business tools and key advise that will come in handy along the way. This package increases your chances of striving in the billion dollar fashion industry. You get the a detailed road map plus 500 manufacturers that can make your line along with spec sheet templates and more!
* If you need to be able to design your own clothing line as well in addition to these great resources - then check out our Fashion Mogul Package
* Check out Digital Fashion Pro
Fashion Design Software for the ability to create your own fashion and clothing sketches.
Testimonials From Clients:
Thank you. We have received the products and love them. The three volume book course has been very informative. We would recommend it to anyone who is an aspiring clothing business owner. We've learned how to take the necessary steps to achieving business goals. We already had a business plan. After reading the books, it definitely gave us insight as to the realities of what it takes to be a successful business person and that being a creative designer is only a fraction of what it takes to make it in the industry. We're so glad that we've purchased the books and plan to share with you the results of our business pursuits.
"I am starting an outerwear clothing company that specializes in technical fabrics. I have purchased all three of your books on how to start a clothing line, and I must say I am impressed. The books have more useable information than any other books on the market."
- K. Burton - Texas
" I want to take the time to thank you for your help. I bought the 3 books and the cd together and all have a wealth of information. My partner and I are more motivate and passionate after reading book #1. We have followed the plan and now ready to contact agents overseas.
I am aware that starting a clothing line takes persistance and self-discipline, both qualities we possess. Currently, we're working full time jobs, but in the future, we hope to concentrate on our business full time instead. Thanks for paving the way on our journey.
I hope someday we'll cross paths. I wish I can thank the authors personally. Thanks again. God bless!"
- Raemar Domingo - California
"When I initially came across your site, 3 years ago, I ended up purchasing the books - They were very helpful. We didn't need design software at the time, now we do. I look forward to receiving it.Thanks,"
- Shawn Harris - Boston, MA
I want to say thank you so much for the wonderful service. I wanted to give you a feed back on your products but, I was so busy I forgot. My kids are starting school.
I've started with the books and am very happy with your products. I still have not done any designs yet but, as soon as I'm done with the books I will do fashion pro. I've received really helpful tips from the books and it's helping me make wise decisions.
I can't thank you enough for these wonderful products. It's money well spent. I will keep you up to date with my progress . I'm really happy with your products, I will recommend you to anyone who wants to be a fashion designer.
Thanks, talk to you soon."
- Lusanda Makubalo - International Client
* All check out our How To Start a Clothing Line Blog Here >>
* Check out this article on the fashion design process and how to get your clothing made Here >>
FYI: Your purchase could be 100% tax deductible as a business expense if you already have a business on record or if you start your fashion business this year! If you don’t have a business or D.B.A. yet don’t fret - the How to Start a Clothing Line Course will show you exactly how to get things set up! Therefore, you have nothing to lose but everything to gain! Kick off your fashion career today!