StartingAClothingLine.com (SCL) Blog
- SCL / Digital Fashion Pro Customer Reviews
- Successful Fashion Designers Who Did Not Go To Fashion School
- Clothing Lines by Project Runway Fashion Designers
- One Style From Touching The World – Design Advice For New Clothing Lines
- The 5 Most Important Steps to Starting Your Own Clothing Line
- Fashion Design Software for Mac
- SCL Interview with Fashion Label Ushiwear
- Interviews With Women Business Owners
- Celebrating Women Owned Fashion Businesses - Press Release
- Top 300 Women Owned Fashion Labels and Clothing Lines
- Sik Silk, Streetwear with Celebrity Style
- Emerging Trends In Fashion and Wearable Tech
- How To Increase Your Fashion Label Sales Right Now
When starting a clothing line you have to consider many different factors. On our blogs we have addressed many of these issues but today let us talk about how to market your new clothing line. Issues like how to market your clothing line effectively. Here are some of our marketing tips. Some of the most popular ways to make others aware of your clothing line today are using Social Media such as Pinterest and Instagram. Make sure you are utilizing Facebook.com, Twitter.com, Google Plus and Youtube.com.
Detroit, Michigan, October 1, 2015: The Harper Arrington Company and StartingAClothingLine.com Team is formally announcing that we support Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the fight against breast cancer. Research shows that early detection saves lives. Get tested and encourage others. For Breast Cancer Awareness Month - StartingAClothingLine.com will be donating a portion of sales from our Fashion Mogul Package and Industry Leader Package to fight breast cancer. To learn more about Breast Cancer, getting tested or to make a donation - visit the National Breast Cancer Center (NationalBreastCancer.org).