Mixed prints are on in fashion like the bright lights of New York when the sun goes into hiding for the day. Whether an outfit is one piece with separate prints or and two piece ensemble – the trend is exciting. It literally takes the dull moments out of an outfit because there is often a lot going on. The beauty about this style trend is any goes. You can mix prints that have absolutely nothing in common.
StartingAClothingLine.com (SCL) Blog
- SCL / Digital Fashion Pro Customer Reviews
- Successful Fashion Designers Who Did Not Go To Fashion School
- Clothing Lines by Project Runway Fashion Designers
- One Style From Touching The World – Design Advice For New Clothing Lines
- The 5 Most Important Steps to Starting Your Own Clothing Line
- Fashion Design Software for Mac
- SCL Interview with Fashion Label Ushiwear
- Interviews With Women Business Owners
- Celebrating Women Owned Fashion Businesses - Press Release
- Top 300 Women Owned Fashion Labels and Clothing Lines
- Sik Silk, Streetwear with Celebrity Style
- Emerging Trends In Fashion and Wearable Tech
- How To Increase Your Fashion Label Sales Right Now
In case you haven't noticed, denim jackets are a wardrobe stable this season and a 2013 Fall fashion trend. Many of the top denim designers such as Maison Martin Margiela, DSquared2, Diesel, Jean Paul Gaultier, John Varvatos, True Religion, Helmut Lang, J Brand Jeans, Escada, 7 For All Mankind all have included stylish denim jackets in their current and upcoming fall collections. However, this new denim trend is unlike that of years past in regards to each denim jacket being its own entity. In the past denim jackets were done using the same dye lot to create a matching pant and jacket. I for one am happy with the current denim trend because it lets savvy shoppers combine their own looks. You can combine dark denim with light denim or even rock a pant that is in a different fabric altogether. Mixing and matching a denim jacket with a flirty skirt, or even leggings create great looks....
If you have been following the world of fashion then you probably have heard that PBS’s Downton Abbey Clothing Line is in the works. Fans of the show have been very excited as seen on Twitter since the announcement. Now there is another TV show entering this arena. ABC just announced that its hit show Revenge will also launch a Clothing Line. Having watched Revenge, the dresses are always chic. Downton Abbey fashions are remarkable period pieces. Costume designer Jill Ohannesson who is responsible for designing the wonderful fashion designs featured on Revenge stated that the collection will start off as a dress line. This is very fitting being that Victoria always looks amazing in every dress she wears. I truly expect the dress line to be a success because Jill is designer that knows her craft...
Read More of this story, see photos of the designers, plus take the poll on which line you think will do the best.